Friday, March 5, 2010

Shopping almost done! Whoo HOO!

I am finally almost finished shopping for the trip to China. I had a consultation with our pediatrician on Wed., and bought all the prescriptions for the boys on Thursday. Today, I went to TJ Maxx and a new store in Geneseo to buy a few new clothes for the trip. I needed pants that didn't have metal zippers or buttons, and that was a whole day's worth of shopping. I really do NOT like shopping! I also bought a few new tops, and a bunch of travel size toiletries. I can't believe we're leaving in less than 2 weeks!! We've been waiting for so long, it is almost surreal. I just pray we get the travel notice for FengHong soon. I thought we'd have it by today, and I jump every time the phone rings, certain that it's WACAP with news of our travel. No such luck. We are going skiing tomorrow and Sunday, and that will make the weekend pass fast. Then we'll be on our FINAL week countdown. I still can't believe it's almost here!

No comments: